13th December.

viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013

8:36 am, wednesday 13th december, 1989.

Little princess: 

Today, you're not so little. Because we're back to december 13th. And I could say to you "don't you ever grow up", but I know that today you're a year smarter, prettier, more perfect and everything. You're better, but you still being the same person. And you are the best thing that's ever been mine. I remember the day when I met your music, I remember it all too well. I listened only a note of your song Love Story and everything has changed. I fell in love with your music, 'cause you put all your feelings on every song you write. And it was enchanted to meet you. You were my idol, my inspiration after this moment and i'll be a swiftie forever and always. Because I see sparks fly whenever you smile. I love you to the moon and back, you're one of the most important persons in my life. You taught me to be fearless. Loving you is red. And I'll always be grateful to you. So long live to you.


Long live all the mountains we moved
I had the time of my life
Fighting dragons with you
I was screaming, "long live the look on your face"
And bring on all the pretenders
One day we will be remembered [...]
And you take a moment
Promise me this:
That you'll stand by me forever
But if God forbid fate should step in
And force us into a goodbye
If you have children someday
When they point to the pictures
Please tell them my name
Tell them how the crowds went wild
Tell them how I hope they shine





Sparks fly,
Merce Fearless.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario